Our program has been designed to provide you with a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are constructing, selling or about to purchase.
- We assure the inspection of and report on over 400 items.
- We deliver a detailed report to you.
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on the home’s current condition.
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses.
- We identify any potential safety hazards.
- We show you how various systems within the home work.
- We review and explain the conditions found.
What does a typical home inspection cover?
- External conditions and surfaces
- Roof, attic, insulation and ventilation
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Foundations, slabs and floors
- Walls and ceilings
- Garage, walls and driveway
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.